Are you a celebrity? Do you loovvee chocolate? How about a calming, relaxing cup of English tea or flavorful cup of Matcha sweetened with natural cane sugar?
Do you have active social media pages? Our definition of celebrity is anyone with an active and growing social media family.
We are seeking professional, reliable, enthusiastic brand ambassador to join our growing company. You will communicate and engage with customer’s both online and offline.
As a Brand Ambassador you are paid to endorse and promote our tea and chocolate products and make money at home. Raise awareness of our products and it’s benefits. You will serve as an extension of our company to build brand recognition and successfully promote our products both online and offline in meaningful ways to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
What you get to do:
1. Be active on social media constantly, able to communicate effectively about our products
2. Be positive about our products and offerings
3. Network constantly while being genuine and gain the trust of potential customers and partners.
4. Utilize word of mouth marketing and recruit other Ambassadors
5. Watch out for online feedback, comments and respond appropriately
6. Work on tradeshows, community events, host tea parties and other creative marketing opportunities.
7. Lookout for other creative marketing ideas and share with the team
8. Work remotely while still being a member of an active office team
9. Be self-motivating and able to work remotely
10. Work closely with the marketing and products department
Requirements and Qualifications
· Love chocolates and drink lots of tea a plus but not required
· Solid social media presence on multiple platforms with a minimum of 350 followers
· Degree in marketing, communications, or relevant filed
· Successful experience as a brand ambassador
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Sales experience, including lead generation, lead nurturing and closing is a plus
· Sales skills with ability to connect and sell to potential members of all ages and backgrounds
· Able to work with minimal supervision; take initiative to get things done
- Team player
- Positive outlook and demeanor
- Genuine and sincere
- True interest in helping others
- Skilled at rapport and relationship building
- High School diploma
- College experience or degree is a plus, but not required
Earning potential is unlimited, commission based pay only.
Please email us your resume and references email@example.com
**No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out should the forwarding of said material result in hire.**